This is located at the intersection of Ibarra and Codallos Streets. It opened its doors in 1545, together with the temple of the convent of San Francisco, forming part of the hospital which has now disappeared. Christian doctrine was taught there and holy sacraments were administered. Natives were charged with cleaning, maintaining and decorating the church when necessary. The objective of this hospital was similar to that of the hospital of Santa Marta, founded by Vasco de Quiroga and was, in turn, later imitated by the hospital of Santa Catarina, founded by the natives in the neighborhood of San Agustín.