Pátzcuaro, Michoacán, México.
GPS: 19.5134546, -101.6091876
1st. – Ihuatzio: Celebration of the new year. The “dance of the old men” is presented.
2 to 6 – Tócuaro: The Three Wise Men. Four days of festivity with presentation of pastorelas.
6 – Pátzcuaro: The Three Wise Men. There is a presentation of pastorelas.
– Janitzio: The Three Wise Men.
– Ihuatzio: The Magi. The “dance of the old men” is presented.
– Tzintzuntzan: The Three Kings (mainly celebrated in Ichupio, municipality of Tzintzuntzan). For three days these characters go around the town delivering gifts. Visitors are treated to fritters with honey and white atole.
– Santa Fe de la Laguna: The Magi. There are pastorelas and dances.
– Erongaricuaro: The Magi. Celebrations to the child God with the “dance of the old men” and pastorelas in the atrium of the church and through the streets.